I get the best stock news from Google

Monday, November 26, 2007

Oil Prices .......will they cross $ 100 / barrel ?

I made a decent sum of money about 25 % in 3 months investing in oil stocks around July - August. At that time crude was $ 65 / barrel........now it's hitting $ 98 / barrel & beyond.

I just sold them 2 days back.

I made this profit thanks to my financial analyst Debajyoti Dutta Roy who was pointing to a number of factors since 1 year. These factors exist even today, so I wonder what's gonna happen to oil prices ??

My advisor tells me oil prices WILL CROSS the $ 100 / barrel psychological barrier...It's just a matter of time.

Check out the facts : New York Crude has hit $ 99.29 dollars per barrel....similarly Brent North Sea touched 96.6 .....

What will push 'em up even further ?

An alarming fact is we're hitting a benchmark timeline of 2010 ...... beyond 2010 it seems DEMAND from oil will be far far greater than the PRODUCTION that can be had......

Take a look at the Hubbert Peak of Oil Production.

Add to that the ongoing Crisis in the Middle East.......it's escalating day by day.

Plus the Russia - Venezuela - China "closed circuit market" phenomenon.

Analysts are even saying crude oil might hit $150 / barrel at 2008 - end.

Search for financial news, stocks and investment options