I get the best stock news from Google

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oil touches $ 135 a barrel

Note 2007 June oil was at $65 / barrel.

So the price has now doubled !

Funny thing is I visited 3 banks during the last month.......

At first I was presented with many investment options.....

I listened...

Then I started lecturing on why it's not a good time to buy:

It's happening globally :

Rising Inflation
Food prices spiralling. Food riots !
Oil prices are leaving everybody confused.
Global nervousness.
Sub prime lending crisis hitting big banks also.
Huge deficits in some countries.
War, natural catastrophies, global warming is hitting economies indirectly


After some time, my investment advisors themselves start asking me for advice:

I told quite a few of them to buy gold. Or silver.

I really can't think of any within the next 4 months.

Search for financial news, stocks and investment options